Best price: $35.55
Only $26.3 for 1 year – best email client for Windows
Organize all your work in one place with Mailbird- the best email client for windows. Make emailing easy and smart. Mailbird is the perfect Windows email client built for maximum productivity.
- Mailbird provides a reliable email experience as it supports and identifies all your accounts. Have your personal and work accounts in a single mailbox, you need not keep switching accounts.
- User interface is simple and sleek
- Schedule events with the Calendar feature
- Mailbird can access Google Drive, so editing your documents from Mailbird is possible!
- The most important part is the app integration- there are built-in apps such as Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Calendar, Dropbox and more..
- Color themes provide for a beautiful, customizable layout
- Multilanguage support is an added attraction. Mailbird supports 17 languages from across the globe Therefore, it can be concluded that Mailbird is the best email client for Windows! Mailbird Pro Lifetime is an excellent offer where you need to pay only once while being able to enjoy Mailbird for life! However, there are a few cons that are negligible compared to the enormous benefits associated with Mailbird:
- No filters or automated tools like suggested replies
- Key emails cannot be identified smartly
Mailbird Business For High Productivity
- Set up unlimited accounts and identities with unified Inbox
- Priority support assured
- Integration with GoogleDocs, Calendar, and Hangouts
- You can import contacts from Outlook and Google accounts. Mailbird Business makes your contact management simple.
- Speed Reader is another exciting feature. Mailbird Business provides for quick Preview of attachments.
- Connect to LinkedIn with a single click- this is super beneficial when you are dealing with business emails.
- Attachment search provides for a natural search of old attachments
- Integration with productivity apps such as Asana, Wunderlist, Todoist and more.
- Postponing emails is convenient, these messages will be moved to a folder and then returns to your inbox when desired. You can snooze messages to prioritize going through your emails
- Integration with video calling and conference apps